How to identify common signs of hearing loss
Some of the common signs of hearing loss are:
- Difficulties in listening to people on the phone.
- Need to raise the volume of the television, when others they think it’s normal.
- Ask people to repeat what they said.
- Wrong interpretation of the conversation.
- Does the family complain that they are listening badly?
If you identify some of these signs, make an appointment for an Audiology consultation at Centrooptico®.
We have complete hearing assessment consultations conducted by licensed audiologists who can check the state of your hearing and advise on the best solutions.